Managing the software build, release and deployment process.
- Able to adapt to changing project conditions.
- Experience in developing websites or web applications.
- Professionally interacting with customers, vendors, superiors, and peers.
- Understanding of software development life cycle.
- Expert knowledge of computer logic and flow-charting.
- Identifying tasks that could be improved through automation.
- Risk and contingency planning.
- Performing low to medium complexity source code development.
- Investigating, diagnosing and correcting system issues.
- Testing software in controlled, real situations before it goes live.
- Resolving technical issues faced by other team members.
- Creating training manuals for users.
- Writing up reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation, and maintenance of software.
- Supporting and maintaining the software within an IT system once it is up and running.
- Developing new programs.
- Coding individual programs.
- Peer code reviews.
- Writing and executing tests for subsystems and components.
- Interacting with the hardware team on a daily basis.
- Carrying out technical root cause analysis.
- Troubleshooting complex software systems that run in mixed-environments such as Linux, UNIX, and Windows.
- Gathering & analyzing information.
- Working alongside wider operational teams to achieve set goals.
- Participating in daily scrum meetings.
- Be able to work as an individual and as part of a team
- Be able to work to tight deadlines
Employment Type: Full-time
Experience: 2 to 4 Years
Education Level: Any Level
Industry: Software Development
Role: Software Engineer/ Programmer
TIGI HR Solution Pvt. Ltd.
TIGI HR Solution Pvt. Ltd. is an auxiliary resource for clients and we are delighted to present the proposal that best describes our services; scope of operating, technology and stability.
• We enable our clients by tested and proven methods in moving to the next level from the current state of achieving their business goals in current day business challenges.
• We act as a catalyst that works towards accomplishing the betterment of the client firms through various verticals, such as training, coaching, mentoring, consulting and entrepreneurship in a professional manner.
• Our collaborative efforts with various partner firms work towards the culmination of better performing employees as well as a profitable business.